Hello, hungry ones.
For people like us who love kimchi, there’s no stopping us from making kimchi-centered dishes like this one.
Kimchi, if you don’t know, also goes by the name “the best cabbage preparation you’ll ever know”. If you haven’t had it yet, skip Korean ice cream the next time you head over to your Korean convenience store.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/4 C water
- 1 C kimchi
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t sugar
- 3 T kimchi juice
- 2 T green onions
- cooking oil for frying
What to do:
1. Now that’s the kimchi. Add everything to it except the green onions.
2. Mix everything up! It should look like this.
3. Use a non stick pan, put some vegetable oil and pour in mixture; wait for 3-5 minutes for each side or until crust forms. Flip it like a pancake!
4. Voila! Garnish with some green onions and you’re good to go. Have it with some soy sauce and vinegar or eat it straight up!
- Bulgogi Pizza with Kimchi Coleslaw (oishieats.wordpress.com)
- Seoul Food (sunnydelay72.wordpress.com)
- Super Simple Kimchi Jigae (oishieats.wordpress.com)