Hello, hungry ones.
Alex here pressures me to publish the baked oysters post and you know what, I don’t mind because… everyone loves baked oysters!
What you need:
- 2 kg oysters (talaba)
- 1/4 C margarine/butter
- 1 whole garlic (minced)
- 1/2 C grated cheese
- powdered milk (approximately 1/4 C)
What to do:
1. In a pan, melt butter/margarine. Saute minced garlic until golden brown.
2. Grate cheese and set aside.
3. Drain garlic and separate. Do not discard the oil.
4. Open the oysters. Choose the shells which have deeper bases.
5. Now the fun part. First goes the oil from the garlic. Next, the garlic, then the cheese and then a little bit more garlic (this actually depends with your taste some people are not garlic fans) then lastly sprinkle with powdered milk.
6. Preheat the oven at 350°F and bake until golden brown that’s approximately 10-15 mins or until cheese has melted. Serve hot.
- Fish Tray Bake Recipe (goodthingsalways.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta (theblegenbunch.wordpress.com)
- Minced Dried Oysters with Lettuce (chineseseafood.wordpress.com)
- Ranch Flavored Oyster Crackers (sweetsixteenscountrykitchen.wordpress.com)
- Gorgonzola Baked Artichokes (tammycirceo.com)