Hello, hungry ones.
Ah, summer. Ah, the beach. Ah, the grill. YEP. These kebabs are great for the scene I just painted in your mind. It’s so simple and easy as well, might as well try it now! Go on, find yourself a beach and a bottle of ice cold beer. Boom.
What you need:
- 1K ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t salt
- 3 T grated onion
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t ground allspice
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 1/4 t ground ginger
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
For the garlic yogurt sauce:
- 1 C of plain yogurt
- 1 T minced garlic
- 2 T lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- red chili peppers (optional)
What to do:
1. Mix the meat and the spices altogether. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Shape it into cylinders like fat weiners.
3. Put it on your grill. Char grill is always better. Anyway. It’s best to skewer it with bamboo skewers or barbecue sticks so you can flip it easily then set them on the grill. Brushing it with vegetable oil or olive oil until cooked through. It should take about 5-7 minutes.
4. As for the garlic yogurt sauce, mix everything together and you’re good to go! Enjoy!
- Kofta Kebabs Recipe (juliannayu.com)
- Koftas Hara Masala…Love my meaty balls in Green sauce (currydemon.com)
- Malai Kofta (jhatpatfood.com)
- Great summer grilling recipe (thebalanceguru.wordpress.com)
- My Classic Chicken Tikka Kebab (myculinaryodyssey.com)