Hello, hungry ones!
Happy days ahead! My friends (and significant other — haha special mention) are constantly whipping up drool-worthy food and bless them, they share their recipes to us! Woopdeedo! Thank you, people! Your recipes are in our repository and will be published soon!
Again, Anica inspired us with this healthy, delish dish. I tried it and man, I am telling you: It’s a must try!
What you need:
- 300 g Broccoli florets
- 2 T sesame oil
- 2 t ginger, minced
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1/2 CWalnuts/cashew nuts
- Kyatkyat or oranges
- 3 T Water
- 1 t Salt
- 2 T Hoisin Sauce
What to do:
1. Heat sesame oil then add ginger and garlic. Add broccoli. Once crisp add water, hoisin and salt.
2. Once the sauce has thickened, lower heat add oranges and walnuts. Serve (preferably with brown rice) and enjoy!
- Bibimbap-style Rice (thecurlyhairedcook.wordpress.com)
- Fake-Out Take-Out Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (justgarnished.wordpress.com)
- Tofu Fried Rice (peachesandpeanuts.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Mushroom & Broccoli Noodles (dragonstewandotherrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Hoisin Barbecued Chicken and Broccoli (deliciousonadollar.com)