Hello, hungry ones!
How did you celebrate Father’s Day? I’m pretty sure it involved food in a way! This next dish is Father’s Day-worthy but I have to admit we were too busy hanging out with our dads, husbands and boyfriends to post this thing yesterday. Better late than never though!
What you need:
- Onions (1 big one) chopped
- Garlic (4 cloves) diced
- Ginger (3tbsp) diced
- Soy sauce (5tbsp)
- Salt 1tsp
- Pepper tsp
- Rose Mary leaves
- Sesame oil
- 300 g John Dory Fillet
- Combine everything and marinate it for 1hour.
- Transfer in a foil tray and top it with cherry tomatoes.
- Cover it with foil so the juices will retain. Bake 350F for 40 minutes. Enjoy with rice!
- Oven Baked Fish Fillets with Fennel and Olives (trinityscopperkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Baked Salmon w/Peach-Balsamic Glaze (dishingitoutwithclarissa.com)
- Kamut crusted Mahi Mahi Cutlets (wasafaty.wordpress.com)
- Father’s Day @ The Grill (healthyparentshealthykids.com)
- FangLa HeyHey Espesyal : POLLYANNA’S DOReMI ASIANA (aliwanavenue.com)