Hello, hungry ones!
Stir fry always has a place in my heart. It brings memories of college, lazy days and instant food. But since we’re so far from the instant food loving people that we were, we have our own stir fry, which happens to be the best, and nearly instant too, at 5 minutes tops!
*This recipe doesn’t have measurements because it all depends on your taste!
What you need:
- fresh bean sprouts
- spring onion
- soy sauce
- salt + pepper to taste
What to do:
1. On high heat, stir fry the veg (spring onion, broccoli, cabbage, leek, mushrooms)! Cook for two minutes.
2. Add extra dark soy sauce and reduce to medium heat.
3. At the same time boil the egg and cook the noodles for 2mins before adding the noodles to the stir fried veg.
4. Then add a hint of fresh chilli, and stir fry for 2 more minutes!
5. Add to bowl, dress with boiled egg and a sprinkling cold sesame seed oil and season with black pepper! Boom!
- Bok Choy Stir-fry, Take Two (lizzieburke.wordpress.com)
- Beef Stir Fry with Oyster Mushrooms 牛 肉 炒 蠔 蘑 菇 (winsesweewok.wordpress.com)
- Standard Stir Fry (scranforstudents.wordpress.com)
- Stir Fried Edamame With Garlic and Chilli Flakes (mamamaccooks.wordpress.com)
- Tri-Colored Bell Pepper Saute (insuziswords.wordpress.com)