Hello, hungry ones!
I can’t resist. I just had to put Matthew’s name on the title. I never knew Matthew can cook! Matthew, by the way, is Alex’s SO and apparently, they are fans of Korean cuisine. Then again, who isn’t?
What you need:
- 1 K pork (tenderloin preferably but he used cubes and just sliced it thinly)
- 5 T soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs green onions, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 T toasted sesame seeds
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 T sugar
- 3 T red pepper paste (gochujang)
What to do:
1. Mix all the ingredients and marinate for 3 hours, then cook over medium-high heat in frying pan. Stir occasionally until well done, and pork is cooked through and browned.
2. Season with sesame seeds. Serve with rice.
- Bulgogi (shihabhjcooking.wordpress.com)
- Pork Fillet Recipe With Honey & Sesame, Carrot & Ginger Sauce (greatbritishchefs.com)
- Honey Sesame Tenderloin (theatreobscure.com)
- Korean Spicy Chicken Stew (mybestcookbook.wordpress.com)
- Hobakjeon (cynniebuns.wordpress.com)
- Bulgogi Marinade (joannstestkitchen.wordpress.com)