Hello, hungry ones!
Yes, the title of this dish couldn’t get more creative, but hey, this dessert is so delish, you’d be inspired to create it as well!
What you need:
- 1 banana, sliced into discs
- 1/2 cup of graham crackers, roughly crushed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (or walnuts)
- a dash of cinnamon
What to do:
1. Caramelize sugar by bringing it onto heat. When it is caramelized, add the banana, biscuits and lemon juice. Stir continuously until the biscuits and banana are soft. Add cinnamon
2. Remove from heat, and place on a serving plate. Decorate with nuts. Serve alone or with ice cream or cream!
- Frozen Treat: Peanut Butter and Banana Graham Crackers (crysrose29.wordpress.com)
- Banoffee Pie… Sandwich (jessrmiddleton.wordpress.com)
- An Easy Recipe for Vegan Graham Cracker Pie Crust (dairyfree.answers.com)
- Caramel Banana Vanilla Cream Desert (viehealing.wordpress.com)
- Bananas and Ice Cream and Pie Crust, Oh My! (positively-smitten.com)