Hello, hungry ones!
Shrimps. Prawns. They look like aliens. Weird segmented and thorny bodies are always freaky for me. They’re even a pain to eat. But if it’s good, it’s really good. And this is more than really good. So Matthew, Alex’s SO, made this. He shared me his recipe for you to have. Thanks, Matt!
What you need:
- 1/2 K shrimps
- Korean paste (gochujang or red pepper paste)
- 12 oz Sprite
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp onion
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 T cooking oil
- 1 chili pepper, sliced
- 3 T ginger (optional)
What to do:
1. On high fire, saute garlic and onion. Add shrimps. After a minute, add everything else. After about three minutes, or when the dish is almost dry, it is ready. Enjoy!
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp (jibberjabberngrub.wordpress.com)
- Dampa-style Garlic Butter Shrimps (ygosorganics.wordpress.com)
- Indian Shrimp Stir Fry (raipraneeta.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Cajun Shrimp (tasteofmolly.wordpress.com)
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp (capersincooking.com)