Hello, hungry ones! As I populate the blog again, I have noticed that I have not published some recipes from 2013. I know I promised a catch up and now this is it. World, presenting Alex’s Hot Garlic Shrimp!
This dish so simple and and fast, I promise you’ll have your fill in no time! Careful though, this dish is hot hot hot!
What you need:
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 250 g shrimp, deveined
- 2 chilies, chopped finely
- splash of brandy
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
1. Heat olive oil, add garlic and shrimps. Sautee.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chilies and brandy! Serve hot!
- Chili Shrimp (hellohungryones.wordpress.com)
- Cauliflower Fried ‘Rice’ with Grilled Shrimp (bestbodybootcamp.wordpress.com)
- Catalonia’s Paella-Style Pasta (mensjournal.com)
- Easy Garlic Shrimp (kissmyingredients.com)
- Coconut Shrimp (wwjme.com)